Enjoy a rich, brilliant viewing experience wherever you roam with the Android-powered, 3G-enabled Samsung Galaxy Tab mobile tablet for AT&T–a powerful, entertainment device ideal for home or on the go. Weighing just 1 pound, it features a vibrant 7-inch touchscreen display with 3D-like graphics, speedy 1 GHz processor, and the Android 2.2 operating system–all in a sleek and compact form factor.
Enabled for use on AT&T’s lightning quick HSPA 7.2 network, you’ll be able to easily access the Internet as well as quickly download video, music, and more. AT&T offers two pay-as-you-go data plan options for the Galaxy Tab–a $14.99 option for 30 days with up to 250 MB of usage and a $25 option for 30 days with up to 2 GB of usage. If you use all the data included in your plan before 30 days, you can easily purchase another pay-as-you go plan.
With integrated Google technology, the Galaxy Tab brings one-touch access to the popular Google mobile services millions use every day, including Google Search by voice, Google Maps with Street View, Gtalk, YouTube, Picasa, and contacts/calendar synchronization. Through Android Market, you’ll get access to thousands of useful applications, widgets and fun games to download and install on your phone, with many more apps being added every day.
The Galaxy Tab offers full support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for accessing Flash-enabled websites, watching video and playing games, and with built-in support for ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi, the Galaxy Tab’s portable screen is ideal for watching the latest movies and entertainment. You’ll enjoy access to Media Hub, Samsung’s own content service that offers an extensive library of acclaimed films and TV programming for rent and purchase. And AT&T data plan subscribers also get access to AT&T’s entire national Wi-Fi network at no additional charge.
Designed to fit in one hand, typing messages or notes is simple and easy with the Galaxy Tab’s virtual QWERTY keyboard with Swype technology, which allows you to input text faster and in a more intuitive way with one continuous finger motion across the screen keyboard. It’s outfitted with a rear-facing camera for photo capture and sharing as well as a front-facing camera for video chat. Other features include Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connectivity for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, 16 GB internal memory, microSD memory expansion (via optional cards up to 32 GB in size), HDMI video output (via optional dock), and up to 13 hours of battery power.
- Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T’s HSPA/UMTS network (850/1900 MHz bands; 3.6/7.2 Mbps speeds with network availability).
- Pre-loaded AT&T Account Manager for easy on-device activation and usage viewing.
- Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go. Connect for free using one of the over 20,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide.
- Powered by the Android operating system (version 2.2) with deep integration of Google services, access to thousands of apps via the Android Market, and support for Adobe Flash 10.1.
- 7-inch touchscreen display (1024 x 600 pixels, 16 million color depth) with 6-axis motion sensor and accelerometer.
- 1 GHz Samsung Hummingbird processor speeds up everything–from playing games to watching shows to opening files from work.
- Virtual keyboard
- Swype input system allows you to input text faster and easier by gliding your finger around the keyboard, moving from letter to letter in one continuous motion. The Swype technology then calculates what word you’re intending to type.
- Samsung Social Hub provides one stop for all your updates integrates all your social networking services, messages, personal and business e-mail, calendars and contacts.
- Samsung Media Hub provides entertainment on the go with the ability to download and view thousands of hit movies and TV shows via Wi-Fi or on AT&T’s Network. (Movies available for purchase or rental, TV shows available for purchase only). For a limited time, AT&T customers will receive a $50 Media Hub Movie Rental credit with Galaxy Tab purchases.
- GPS navigation enabled enables you to search for the closest coffee shop, or navigate to a specific address with a 3D map that moves with you.
- 3-megapixel rear-facing camera with flash captures still images and video that that can be edited, uploaded, and shared.
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video chat
- Multi-format media player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files plus DivX, XviD, MPEG4, H.263, and H.264 video files.
- Pre-loaded Barnes and Noble Nook e-reader links you to the Nook eReading Book Store for new purchases plus access to previously purchased titles.
- Next-generation Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity provides faster throughput while minimizing on power requirements. It’s compatible with new Bluetooth 3.0-enabled devices as well as backward compatible with older Bluetooth-enabled peripherals such as headsets and printers. It includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile–enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- 16 GB internal memory
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- DLNA capabilities via AllShare allows you to wirelessly share stored music pictures, and HD video (720p) to other DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) certified home electronics including HDTVs, monitors, digital cameras, and printers.
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Support for personal and corporate e-mail
The Samsung Galaxy Tab weighs 13.4 ounces and measures 7.5 x 4.8 x 0.45 inches. Its 4000 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 13 hours of battery life, and up to 500 hours (20+ days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T’s dual-band 3G network (850/1900GSM/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA 7.2).
High-speed AT&T 3G Mobile Broadband Network
The dual-band 850/1900 MHz 3G network makes it possible to enjoy a variety of feature-rich wireless multimedia services, and gives you the advantage of offering simultaneous voice and data services.
In areas where the 3G network is not available, you’ll continue to receive service on the AT&T EDGE network, which offers availability in more than 13,000 U.S. cities and along some 40,000 miles of major highways. It’s fast enough to support a wide range of advanced data services, including full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet access, and e-mail on the go.
If you are in the US can buy Samsung Galaxy Tab (AT&T) for only $549.99 Free Shipping through Amazon US, CLICK HERE to buy this.Tags: