If the Spanish players feel the happiness of success bending climax with the Dutch goal by Andres Iniesta then mere puppet John Heitinga may be players the most grief.
Received a red card in the final, Monday, July 12, 2010 early this morning, eventually to be paid by the defeat of De Oranje. Dutch defender is also a complete list of recipients throughout the tournament referee red card.
While the Uruguay midfielder Nicolas Lodeiro became the first player sent off after receiving a red card in the inaugural match cons France.
As reported by Eurosport, the following is a list of 17 victims of a red card from referee:
1. John Heitinga BELANDA vs Spanyol, 11 Juli
2. Luis Suarez URUGUAY vs Ghana, 2 Juli
3. Felipe Melo BRASIL vs Belanda, 2 Juli
4. Ricardo Costa PORTUGAL vs Spanyol, 29 Juni
5. Marco Estrada CHILE vs Spanyol, 25 Juni
6. Antar Yahia Aljazair vs Amerika Serikat, 23 Juni
7. Yoann Gourcuff Prancis vs Afrika Selatan, 22 Juni
8. Valon Behrami SWISS vs Chile, 21 Juni
9. Ricardo Kaka BRASIL vs Pantai Gading, 20 Juni
10.Harry Kewell AUSTRALIA vs Ghana, 19 Juni
11.Miroslav Klose JERMAN vs Serbia, 18 Juni
12.Sani Kaita NIGERIA vs Yunani, 17 Juni
13.Itumeleng Khune AFRIKA SELATAN vs Uruguay, 16 Juni
14.Abdelkader Ghezzal Aljazair vs Slovenia, 13 Juni
15.Aleksandar Lukovic SERBIA vs Ghana, 13 Juni
16.Tim Cahill AUSTRALIA vs Jerman, 13 Juni
17.Nicolas Lodeiro URUGUAY vs Prancis, 11 Juni